- Change Communications Manager
- 12-month contract
- Sydney (3 days a week in office)
- Day rate $
- Be part of a high performing and collaborative team
- Interesting work that really matters in the organisation
As a key member of the program team, you will work closely with business stakeholders to craft a compelling narrative that can be leveraged across the program and ultimately increase usage and adoption.
Reporting into the Strategic Programs offices, you will be part of a team that works across a broad range of interesting, complex and often ground breaking initiatives. Working closely with project teams, key stakeholders, SMEs and a broad range of operational teams and functions, you will support the delivery of structural, operating model, systems and process changes that will enable the organisation to transition to its next stage of development.
What's the role?
- Develop, plan and execute a clear and consistent communications engagement approach that is aligned to the change management plan, strategic priorities and vision of the program
- Collaborate with the business, technical teams, SMEs and other stakeholders to understand impacts of the program and partner to prepare appropriate communications to support process, policy, system and behavioural change
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes as required by the program, managing any anticipated resistance
- Simplify complex and technical deliveries into meaningful communications and training materials that are fit for purpose
- Produce accurate and appropriately detailed reports, presentations, briefing notes, support materials, key messages and submissions to stakeholders as required and/or directed
- Continually evaluate and measure effectiveness of communications plans and activities, making appropriate adjustments as the program evolves
- Ensure a post implementation communications plan including clear escalation paths exist to be able to quickly react to any unforeseen issues
- Provide strategic communications advice and guidance to senior program leadership
Who are you?
- Thorough understanding and application of change management methodologies that are practically applied to achieve business outcomes
- Experience designing and delivering end-to-end multi-channel program communication and engagement strategies
- Experience operating in complex, cross-functional, matrix environments with high numbers of stakeholders
- A critical thinker with the ability to connect the dots and identify solutions
- An effective communicator (written, verbal and visual) who can simplify complex messaging and tailors ideas in ways that are appropriate to the target audience
- People-orientated with strong experience in dealing with stakeholders, influencing outcomes and an ability to engage teams around a clear vision
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong networks to ensure an integrated approach
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Exposure to global operations and networks
- Make a difference as part of Australia's most influential organisation