TOM Executive have been engaged by a leading Technology business in Australia to recruit a Contract Manager based from their office in Sydney. This role will have oversight of the full contract lifecycle and take ownership for engaging suppliers directly.
- Proven experience in drawing up contracts and managing agreements for focus areas.
- Able to manage supplier performance and relationships to contribute positively to business outcomes.
- Oversight of contract performance and contract terms, producing contract management plans and governance.
- Able to translate complex ideas and contractual information to various business stakeholders while building positive working relationships.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of internal business targets and manage contracts accordingly.
- Able to identify and rectify problems as they arise within the business.
Ideally you will,
- Hold previous experience of contract management and managing supplier agreements.
- Previous experience of a busy procurement function.
- Strong ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- A degree background in Law, Commerce or Finance would be a benefit but is not essential.
Get in touch to find out more about this excellent opportunity!