In this particular role you will be working in a project where a changing regulatory environment has driven the need for a more robust management of client data, which will in turn drive the commercial success of the business.
You will be working in a dedicated Analytics team developing new data sets through the complex extraction and manipulation (SQL) of the relevant data from the group systems (Teradata) and it's analysis using SAS.
You will work directly with the business and product teams to define the client base with the customers experience and satisfaction being at the centre of all decision making.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· Advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL (data extraction and manipulation)
· Experience with relational database such as Teradata and SQL Server
· A critical thinker with an eye for detail
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and short turnaround times
· Experience within banking products highly desirable
· Ability to elicit requirements from a various stakeholders and to distinguish between requests and underlying needs
· Ability to work with large and complex data from a variety of sources across numerous database platforms.
If you're interested in being considered for this newly establish and growing team, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
PLEASE NOTE OLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.