Our client are a fast growing technology organisation based in the Sydney CBD. They are currently recruiting an immediate Finance Manager contract role for up to 6 months. This role requires the candidate to have prior people management experience as a Finance Manager.
Role is 5 days a week with WFH flexibility.
Reporting to a highly experienced Financial Controller and leading a small finance team, your main duties will include:
- Reviewing month-end and year-end close activities for all entities across the Group, preparing and reviewing of complex monthly journals
- Lead the balance sheet, cash and revenue reconciliation processes.
- Review and approve journals
- Support key aspects of the financial planning (budgeting/forecasting) processes.
- Assist with process improvements and other ad hoc tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Financial reporting experience in industry or a chartered firm
- People management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Passion for leading process improvement initiatives
- Up to $160k package
- Collaborative, open door policy culture
- Strong leadership team
- Bondi Junction location, close to public transport