TOM Executive have partnered with an ASX Listed Financial Services businesses who is looking to bring in a Financial Accountant to join the financial control function to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting for the business.
This role will have responsibility for helping the business to prepare annual consolidated Financial Statements for the Group and individual Financial Statements for NZ, Singapore and SVG.
- Preparation of the consolidated annual Financial Statements for the Group and the individual
- Financial Statements for NZ, Singapore and SVG.
- Preparation of audit notes and files
- Collection, preparation and analysis of audit requests from the external auditors
- Investigating and analysing queries from senior management on the annual reporting for the business
- Liaising with the Auditors as required to keep audit tracking to deadlines
- Assisting the Financial Control team on ad hoc tasks as required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Financial Services experience.
- Communication (written & verbal) and business engagement, people skills and stakeholder management
- Statutory reporting experience including financial statement preparation
Does this sound like you?
If so please apply to the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews Starting this week