T+O+M Executive have partnered with a fantastic listed media/technology group to recruit an exciting Financial Reporting Manager position..
- Lead the internal and external financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP & IFRS
- Work from home flexibility and other benefits/perks
- $140k - $150k base + super + STI
Overview of the position:
- Ensure the Group Financial Reporting and Financial Accounting teams implement necessary accounting processes to enable accurate and timely financial reporting
- Oversight of the quarterly and year-end US GAAP reporting including ownership of the consolidation process for the Australian businesses and investments
- Act as the point of contact with external auditors and work through queries/recommendations
- Oversight of the annual reporting and local financial statement preparation in accordance with IFRS
- Lead finance streams of projects with internal stakeholders such as FP&A, Group Tax, Group Legal, Treasury, Technology and Commercial Finance
- Assist in the provision of technical accounting guidance under US GAAP and IFRS
- CA or CPA qualified, with current or prior Big 4 experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Prior experience in financial reporting, technical accounting and consolidation reporting
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Track record of demonstrating the ability to make a difference in past roles and ability to identify, model and be a champion for growth.
If interested in applying for this position, click on the apply button or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org