Here at T+O+M Executive, we have partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit an exciting FP&A Manager position.
- Work with a diverse and leading organisation who are continually growing
- Flexible working arrangements and excellent work life balance
- $140k - $160k Base + Super!
Overview of the role
- Coordinate and consolidate financial data to generate essential reports to Head of Finance, LT and the Board
- Provide insights into key financial metrics and business drivers that influence profitability outcomes
- Lead the planning and forecasting process, collaborating with Finance Business Partners, the Groups CEO and CFO
- Support Management team and help lead & mentor the team
The role is very much suited to a highly engaged individual with a curious mindset, with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proven experience in similar FP&A role showing strong commercial acumen
- Experience in Insurance (either GI or Life) is required for this role
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- History of building & streamlining dashboard reporting highly desirable
How to Apply
If you are keen to apply for this role, please contact Tony Walsh at T+O+M Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on ‘apply now’ below.