Here at T+O+M Executive Recruitment, we have partnered with a fantastic Australian Financial Services firm to recruit an exciting position across their Market & Liquidity Risk function.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Market & Liquidity Risk.
- Sydney based with opportunities to work across other major cities.
- $150k - $180k base + super + bonus! (range pending experience).
Overview of the position:
- Day to day oversight, assessment and management of traded market risk and liquidity risk across Fixed Income & Equities businesses.
- Ongoing portfolio risk analysis, development and application of the Enterprise Wide Stress Testing framework, and market risk / liquidity risk specific stress tests and scenarios.
- Develop key management information regarding all aspects of market and liquidity risk.
- Assist with the development of the market risk reporting framework and VaR back testing/validation processes.
- Contribute to the development, documentation and delivery of the risk infrastructure required for the group to undertake its activities.
- Support, oversee and independently challenge business risk taking activities.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role within the Financial Services sector.
- Experience in analysis a range of financial instruments including equities, fixed income, credit or FX.
- Experience programming in CBA/Python is desired.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels to clearly communicate good risk management practices.
- Knowledge of relevant financial services regulatory and compliance considerations.
- Strategic thinking and ability to deliver solutions to risk issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply:
If you are keen to apply for this role, please contact Keith Ryan at T+O+M Executive on email@example.com, or click on ‘apply now’ below.