Here at T+O+M Executive, we have partnered with a leading ASX Listed Australian Bank, to recruit an exciting Senior Manager, Expense Reporting & Insights position. This is a leadership role with a vision to drive strategy and change in the organisation.
- Highly influential leadership role, with access to C-Suite & Senior Execs
- Flexible working arrangements
- $160k - $165k Base + Super + Bonus!
Overview of the role
- Decision support – strategic projects, simplifying reporting & forecasting processes, insight development and ad-hoc analysis
- Reporting on Group costs, productivity & business drivers, provide critical insights and deliver value-add analysis
- Responsible for overseeing the production of best practice monthly performance report to the Group function
- Ad-hoc process improvement initiatives and finance transformation
- CA or CPA qualified
- Extensive experience in Finance related functions, Decision Support or FP&A
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Track record of demonstrating the ability to make a difference in past roles and ability to identify, model and be a champion for growth
How to Apply
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Manager role, please contact Keith Ryan at T+O+M Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on ‘apply now’ below.