Our client, a multi-national bank, is looking for a senior risk analyst to own and take responsibility for the bank's annual SOX compliance programme, assessing the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls and deliver operational and financial efficiencies.
- Implement and coordinate processes with external auditors and business units to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met within required timelines
- Conduct tests of design and implementation, and operating effectiveness in line with established test methodology.
- Identify internal control deficiencies and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions for processes in SOX scope.
- Review and enhance the risk and controls framework across Finance, providing value-adding advice, and assisting with embedding a robust operational risk and compliance framework
- Work autonomously or as part of a wider team to deliver within agreed timeframes.
- Implementing any new SOX or Key controls and testing across the bank including gap analysis.
- Performing the Annual Finance risk assessment, Business continuity plans for Finance.
- Optimisation of controls, working with Operational risk on this.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or IT
- Auditing experience or relevant qualifications desirable
- 3-5 years' in risk management, 1LOD or 2LOD
- Business purpose report writing aptitude
- Delivery and outcomes focused
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders at varying seniority
- Experience in Operational and Financial Audits
If you are interested in learning more, please apply via the link on this page, or email/call Warren Corston on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0435 775 205.