This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services company in a tax reporting role. You will sit with the Group Tax team and have a direct line into senior stakeholders. This role is part of a close-knit team that really values culture and giving opportunities to employees. You will need to have a proven background in providing tax reporting ideally within financial services.
• Completing tax returns at a Group level.
• Providing technical tax advice in relation to central matters within the group
• Consideration of holding and funding structures to identify tax implication.
• Assisting with the review of year-end tax distribution calculations.
• Big 4 trained accountant working in tax advisory would be highly regarded
• Ideally around 6-7 years in a tax environment, financial services will be highly regarded
• Australian tax knowledge is ideal.
• High attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
If you feel this role would be of interest to you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org