We connect Sydney’s leading senior compliance talent with opportunities at the six largest financial services institutions in Australia, as well as international banks, investment managers and insurers. We are proud to offer senior compliance professionals the greatest choice of prospective employers in Australia.
We are recognised in Sydney’s financial services market for the quality of senior compliance candidates we consistently put forward.
When searching for a new job, you want to know what your future career prospects could look like with prospective employers, you want to know whether you will be able to work flexibly, and what sort of people leader your manager will be. Our compliance team has placed senior compliance managers into most compliance departments in financial services institutions in Sydney, and can therefore give our candidates their inside perspective, to guide them through their decision-making process.
Our specialist compliance recruitment team is part of a mature business with nearly 15 years’ experience guiding Sydney’s best financial services candidates through their careers. This experience combined with our powerful referral network of leading financial services candidates is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Other Audit, Risk & Compliance jobs we typically place include:
T+O+M co-founder and director, Richard O'Flynn, sits down with Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance, Max Kelly, to talk about which roles are most in demand and the best areas for development for candidates.
- Provide timely and commercially sound compliance advice to the business
- Develop, monitor and review the compliance framework, working closely with key stakeholders to integrate into the business
- Coordinating assessment of the business impact of legislative change and ensure accountabilities are in place to implement the required changes.
- Manage the relationship with the regulators in Sydney including ASIC, APRA and AUSTRAC
- Incident management resolution and reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in law, finance, accounting, or similar
- Strong compliance background, this includes experience in assuring regulatory compliance at an operational and business level, and developing and implementing compliance frameworks
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communications skills and ability to analyse legislation
- Knowledge of compliance regulators and regulations
- Problem solving skills and an inquisitive and analytical mind
If you would like to know average salaries for compliance roles in Australia, click here to download our 2018 audit, risk & compliance Australia salary report: https://mailchi.mp/tomexecutive.com/auditriskcompliancesalaryreport