We connect Sydney’s leading data reporting analysts’ with opportunities at Australia’s leading blue-chip organisations across financial services, retail, FMCG, and insurance. Analytics continues to be a growth area.
Australian financial services institutions, increasingly need to respond to data requests while tackling customer issues from past and present, which has created a spike in the need for strong analytics candidates, as well as a commercial need to better understand their customers and the internal lens on performance reporting.
Our expert knowledge of Sydney’s data reporting analyst market and extensive candidate network, backed by the collective power of the broader T+O+M business enables us to confidently deliver on any data reporting analyst search we are engaged on, while the strength of our client network enables us to deliver candidates with access to the best data reporting analyst jobs in the market, with companies you want to for or didn’t know you wanted to.
Our clients include Australia’s leading banks and household retail names in the data reporting analyst including Westpac, CBA, Macquarie Bank, AMP, Suncorp, Caltex and Woolworths.
Other Data, Analytics & Business Intelligence jobs we typically place include:
- Design and develop new performance reporting capabilities, analytics and dashboards to provide insights that help drive business performance
- Provide reporting solutions that support strategic business goals
- Develop bespoke Business Intelligence solutions to visualise business performance
- Support business leaders to embed analytics into everyday business
- Translate complex analysis and commercial insights into key messages to be presented back to the business
- Create, automate and integrate data from different sources for reporting purposes
- Extract and analyse complex data using SQL from group data warehouses
- Analyse results of
- Draw upon business data to analyse customer behaviour and communicate results to key business stakeholders
- Work with other team members to deliver a wide range of management reports, share expertise and check quality of work
- Strong technical skills and business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of commercial acumen
- Previous experience working with Business Intelligence tools, for example: Tableau, SAS, Qlikview (Qliksense), Cognos) Power BI , SSRS
- Sound knowledge of SQL for data management and ETL
- Confident work with large data sets
- Genuine interest and curiosity when it comes to analysing business data