This is a unique role in which you will be a subject matter expert in all business response matters for the insurance business. You will have a strong background within insurance and will have excellent data manipulation skills, and be able to take ownership of complex issues presented by multiple external parties (APRA, ASIC, and more). This is a great opportunity to drive and influence core business issues with senior stakeholders.
- Ownership and delivery of business responses to information and analysis requests from external stakeholders (APRA, ASIC)
- Data extraction improvement and enhancement across insurance portfolio
- Ownership of key relationships internally; actuarial, finance, regulatory response, product, underwriting, claims
- Collaboration across multiple teams to drive strategic outcomes for regulatory impact issues
- Ad hoc project related analysis and reporting
- Strong working knowledge of insurance, actuarial training preferred
- Strong technical systems and data extraction and manipulation
- Proven background dealing with senior stakeholders and driving a senior agenda
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
To be considered, simply apply below or send an updated CV to email@example.com or call James Pang on (02) 8270 0538 for a confidential discussion.