We connect Sydney’s brightest senior product managers with opportunities at five of the seven largest financial services institutions in Australia, as well as a number of leading fintechs, international banks and general insurers.
We also place product manager roles in a diverse range of life insurance, superannuation and wealth management businesses, including major and medium-sized entities and established start-ups, many of whom have worked with us since our inception in 2004.
Our dedicated product team has more than a decade of experience working in Sydney’s financial services market, and more than thirty years’ recruitment industry experience. The strength of our client relationships enables us to give our product candidates direct access to the decision makers in the organisations we work with.
We’re also able to offer valuable insights into product roles, leaders and teams within each business, to help you make informed decisions about the product opportunities we present.
Other Product Management jobs we typically place include:
- Drive product development and customer initiatives across the business – this includes product management, pricing, policies and procedures, and driving continuous improvement
- Stakeholder management - work with key business stakeholders to develop and deliver the product strategy and provide advice to key business partners.
- Project management – contribute to development of product strategy, business cases and project delivery.
- Governance and risk management – monitor and contribute to the proactiveimprovement of the end-to-end product risk and control environment, ensuring that compliance and regulatory requirements are met and adapted to meet changes in legislation.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, technology, business or economics
- Five years product management, marketing or strategy experience
- Track record in developing and managing products in banking, financial services or technology
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with senior executives
- Experience developing business cases and strategy plans
- The ability to problem-solve and deliver tangible business and customer benefits