CM required for 10 months FTC at a well renowned Australian bank.
$155K + Super. Advice experience required.
Fixed Term Contractor required for 10 months - Financial Crime Compliance -Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism (FCC- AML /CTF Advice) (the Project) will address Advice business unit specific FCC AML/CTF requirements.
The Project aims to design and embed arrangements, systems and controls to address the issues highlighted above and in particular the following are focus areas in 2021 extending into 2022:
• PEP and Sanctions screening for new clients and existing clients where gaps exist
• IT Solutions to improve the Applicable customer identification procedures (ACIP), processes including central storage, retention and integrability of data which will support improved assurance processes, e-verification and risk rating solutions, third party record transference and minimizing privacy and cyber security exposure
• Enhance, systems, processes (including policies, procedures, human resources, management information (MI) and controls required under the AML/CTF obligations
• Undertake a KYC confirmation and update process across all “active” clients to address identified weaknesses in quality and to support third party reliance going forward
• Operating Model functionality including additional OPEX requirements for uplift solutions and process uplift opportunities such as governance, assurance, ARCC oversight, DBG management
As the project progresses through the discovery phase to ascertain detailed requirements for the above, its been acknowledged that the impact to the Advice Network can be rated high, due to probable transformation of the current processes.
This means that we are in need of another change manager to support the team to deliver change across the Adviser network.
We're looking for a Change Manager experienced in Advice , release processes, understand the BRD/Functional specs, Jira , Confluence and can assess impact of the change requirements to the business and assist in the facilitation of the training to the network.