Fast growing healthcare organisation based in Bondi Junction. This organisation has been estanlished for 30 years and has an exceptional track record of growth at present. We are recruiting a hands on Finance Manager role which has involvement in month end reporting as well as partnering with senior stakeholders. This role is fulltime, 5 days a week, however can be based part time (3 days a week) if preferred by the candidate.
Reporting to a highly experienced Financial Controller and leading a small finance team, your main duties will include:
- Performing month-end and year-end close activities for all entities across the Group, preparing and reviewing of complex monthly journals
- Support key aspects of the financial planning (budgeting/forecasting) processes.
- Lead the balance sheet, cash and revenue reconciliation processes.
- Review and approve journals
- Prepare Cashflow Statements
- Assist with process improvements and other ad hoc tasks
- Support Finance’s key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Support the external audit processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Financial reporting experience in industry or a chartered firm
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Passion for leading process improvement initiatives
- Up to $150k + super
- Collaborative, open door policy culture
- Strong mentorship from a highly experienced FC who has worked across several industries
- Bondi Junction location, close to public transport