TOM Executive have partnered with a leading Australian private equity firm, to recruit for a Financial Controller position, initially for a 12 month fixed term contract and will convert to perm during this period.
- Based in Sydney CBD.
- Highly influential and leadership style role.
- Flexible working arrangements and excellent work life balance.
- $180k - $200k base + super + bonus!
Overview of the position:
- This is a key role in the financial accounting team, taking responsibility for all aspects of financial management, financial control and monitoring of the finance function.
- Responsible for the management of financial reporting, completing regular reconciliation and establishing financial controls and procedures.
- Continually review the budget process and seek innovative and / or technological improvements to increase process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage and provide leadership to the finance team.
The ideal candidate:
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Financial Services experience is a must and preferable within Private Equity, Venture Capital, Funds, Growth Equity and Real Estate Private Equity.
- Extensive experience in Finance related functions, Financial Control and Financial Reporting.
How to Apply
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Noreen Byrnes at T+O+M Executive on email@example.com, or click on ‘apply now’ below.