A major financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on a regulatory reporting change initiative with credit risk impacts.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in identifying, monitoring, and managing the reporting information flow to a regulatory body on credit risk positions and exposures of the business. The ideal candidate will have a background in credit risk and financial data projects within the financial services/banking space.
This is a day rate contract role in and ongoing body of work that has long-term delivery scope.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify stakeholders and develop/maintain collaborative working relations
- Work in the wider team to develop functional solutions and drive transformation outcomes
- Eliciting requirements and documenting of user stories as well as production of high-quality business requirement documentation (BRD’s)
- As-Is and To-Be process mapping of current and future states in data reporting
- Ensure the project meets business needs and regulatory requirements and is aligned to the overall strategy
- Ensure that risks (project and operational) are managed in accordance with frameworks, including governance and escalation frameworks
- Strong understanding and experience in Financial Services and/or Banking
- Experience 4+ years’ experience in a Senior Business analyst capacity
- Experience in project deliveries with financial data reporting, regulatory reporting or credit risk domains
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience leading activities/workstreams in a major information technology and data dependant project
- Agile delivery exposure, including supporting tools, e.g Jira/Confluence
- Experience in business process improvement/data analysis/business case preparation and development
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, send your CV to Maxwell Tapper to find out more