- Senior Communications Manager
- Sydney CBD + WFH
Working with a world-class Technology, Digital and Data (TDD) team to lead the development and execution of a communications & engagement strategy that increases understanding and awareness of strategic priorities and initiatives, including the TDD roadmap, leadership communications, and ways of working to support culture change.
- Develop, plan and execute the internal multi-channel communications & engagement strategy internally across TDD, and more broadly across client's global entity
- Partner with the Chief Technology Officer and senior leadership team to advise, develop and execute communication plans that build & protect the reputation of TDD, help the business connect with key programs of work and realise TDD’s value.
- Work in close partnership with Corporate Affairs (External & Brand Communications) to develop integrated external communications.
- Own TDD’s vision and purpose and work with teams to identify & position proof points that align with it.
- Develop and manage key communication channels - including email, intranet, Newsletters, Google Sites (TDD Hub), videos, internal social and events (e.g. Town Halls).
- Work with teams to create strong project/program narratives, ensuring alignment to strategic priorities and vision.
- Work with TDD colleagues to advise, develop and deliver well-targeted and effective communication plans, ensuring alignment to strategic priorities and vision
- Simplify complex and technical deliveries into straightforward and meaningful communications that are fit for purpose leveraging our client's values and TDD behaviours
- Build strong partnerships with Corporate Affairs teams and HR to ensure an integrated approach
- Provide writing, editing and proofreading support as required
- Lead and manage a small team
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- A truly collaborative environment
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Please hit APPLY now if interested!